It’s wonderful isn’t it, dating a real mard. Someone who just seeps out maturity and ruggedness. Someone who is so sure of himself, and proudly carries you on his shoulder wherever he ventures. Someone who embodies Ron Swanson (the perfect specimen of what I believe a man should be). However sometimes we’ll fall into the trap of dating bachay who have no idea how to treat a woman. We’ll be coddling them and trying to mould them into the real mard they should be.
Here are 13 signs that show you’re dating a boy and not a mard.
1. He’ll get jealous over the smallest things.
2. He’ll be afraid to commit and blame it on his amma.
3. He’ll make you feel insecure.
4. He’ll run when things take a turn for the worst.
5. He’ll never commit to anything.
6. And hardly ever express his true self.
7. He’ll avoid talking about anything real.
8. You’ll rarely be enough and he’ll have side bitches.
9. You’re not his priority.
10. His ego will get in the way of most things.
11. He might not always be there and flake.
12. He’ll rarely accept his mistake.
13. He’ll easily give in to what his friends say and change up appearances around them.
If your “boy” has these signs, you may want to re-evaluate your relationship.
Cover image via: hipinpakistan.com